• Official Tourism Web site for New Brunswick, Canada
Where to Stay:
Dear Silver Wave Sponsors, Filmmakers and Supporters,
Silver Wave is just around the corner it seems, and the weather is beautiful….
Silver Wave happens November 8-11 this year.
If you are from out of town and are coming to spend time with us at the festival, book your room(s) very soon at any number of hotel and motels in the city of Fredericton. Please book soon though as many will be booked. November is a busy time of year in Fredericton.\
Our Gold Sponsor: Crowne Plaza (Rates change on a daily basis depending): Reserve your room today by calling 1-866-444-1946 or email: [email protected]
Book on Expedia for the below prices:
Norfolk Motel ($59) – CLICK HERE
Knights Inn Fredericton ($64) – CLICK HERE
WorkPlaySuites.come ($79) – CLICK HERE
Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Fredericton ($85) – CLICK HERE
Prospect Inn ($86) – CLICK HERE
The City Motel ($89) – CLICK HERE
Comfort Inn ($99) – CLICK HERE
Ramada Fredericton ($111) – CLICK HERE
Fredericton Inn ($112) – CLICK HERE
The Colonel’s Bed and Breakfast ($125) – CLICK HERE
Delta ($175) – CLICK HERE
Deluxe Queen Room with Spacious Ensuite
$135 D May 2016- $145
Superior Queen Room with Spacious Private Bath located outside room.
$120 D May 2016-$125
Queen Room with Private Bath located outside room.
$110 D May 2016-$110
Room Rates per night plus applicable tax. Check-in after 4pm
and Check-out before 11am. Rate also includes full delicious Breakfast and Guest Refreshment Center.
For the Business Traveller when booked directly we offer $10 discount per night. Working downtown, enjoy free parking at Quartermain House with a 15 minute walk along the water to downtown offices and Convention Center or UNB and St. Thomas in the opposite direction.
The Carriage House Inn (New Brunswick)
230 University Avenue
Fredericton New Brunswick E3B 4H7 Canada
“I can’t wait to see everyone and mingle. It’s like Christmas for filmmakers. That one time we can all get together once a year.” Kirk Pennell, NB filmmaker & alumni NBFC member.
The passes and delegate bags are ready for pick-up starting on November 6, Monday (between 12pm – 5:30pm)
November 8-11, 2018
Where to Eat:
The Weather Network – Fredericton
Festival Screening Venue Locations:
• Charlotte Street Arts Centre (CSAC): 732 Charlotte Street, Fredericton, N.B.
• University of New Brunswick Campus, Fredericton, N.B. (Tilley Hall, Room 102 – Auditorium)
• Le Centre communautaire Sainte-Anne: 715 Priestman Street, Fredericton, N.B.
• Conserver House: 180 St. John Street, Fredericton, N.B.
Festival Social Locations:
• Crowne Plaza Lord Beaverbrook upstairs Garrison Room, Crowne Plaza: 659 Queen Street, Fredericton, N.B.
• Charlotte Street Arts Centre (CSAC): 732 Charlotte Street, Fredericton, N.B
• Milda’s Pizza’s+More, Charlotte Street Arts Centre (CSAC): 732 Charlotte Street, Fredericton, N.B